OVERVIEW: Connects people in need to resources, daily meals, and supported efforts towards employment and housing. Houses Christopher Place Employment Academy.
1) Our Daily Bread Employment Services: See separate listing for Our Daily Bread Employment Services.
2) Our Daily Bread Meal Services: See separate listing for Our Daily Bread Meal Services.
3) Residential services for Christopher Place participants and graduates. See separate listing for Christopher Place Employment Academy.
4) Recovery services:
o Houses NA and AA meetings
o Referrals to treatment facilities
5) Housing services:
o Provides referrals for emergency and transitional housing, and assistant living facilities.
6) Financial Literacy
o Referrals to financial counseling services and financial literacy workshops. Service is for residents only.
7) Legal services:
o Legal expungement clinic one per month.
o Referrals to legal service providers
8) Mail services: Allows use of mailing address for those without a permanent home.
9) Information and Referral services: To community social service providers and benefits assistance.
10) EARNBENEFITS: Offers free assistance to anyone with financial difficulties. Screens clients to see what benefits they are eligible for (food stamps, prescription assistance, health care etc.) and completes applications electronically. Has a trained case manager on staff who is knowledgeable about benefits and navigating the system to receive them.
- phone: 667-600-2000 EX 3410