OVERVIEW: Provides a soup kitchen, food referrals, clothing vouchers and holiday meals to anyone in need.
1) SOUP KITCHEN: Offers a breakfast (to older adults, 55+ and Veterans of any age) and lunch for anyone in need. Breakfast is Mon-Fri, 7:30-8:15AM, and lunch is Mon-Sun, 10:30AM-12:30PM. Also provides referrals to food pantries.
2) CLOTHING VOUCHER: Provides clothing vouchers Wed and Thur, 8:30 to the first 8 individuals. The clothing voucher is $90 and can be used at Value Village Thrift Store. Individuals are eligible once every 6 months for clothing vouchers.
3) HAPPY HELPERS: Provides a variety of items every Sun, 2-3PM, such as toiletries, canned goods, coats, and clothing depending on what has been donated. Anyone can come and get two shopping bags worth of items.
4) HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE 2018: Open to anyone in need; first come, first serve basis.
o THANKSGIVING: A meal will be served Thanksgiving day, 10AM-12PM.
o CHRISTMAS: A meal will be served Christmas day, 10:30AM-12:30PM.
- phone: 443-986-9000
Agency: Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Baltimore
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Breakfast is open to seniors, ages 55 and older, and Veterans of any age. Lunch is open to anyone in need.
- Dubreuilville Algoma County