OVERVIEW: Offers behavioral heath and crisis services to adolescents, adults and families in need at multiple locations in St. Marys & Charles Counties
1) CRISIS INTERVENTION SERVICES: Offers general walk-in crisis intervention and referral, Domestic violence and sexual assault trauma counseling provided.
2) BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES: Provided by professional staff to assist clients with multiple issues. Individual, group and family counseling.
3) SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING: Offers individual, group and family therapy for persons who abuse drugs and/or alcohol and provides treatment programs and services.
4) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COUNSELING/SUPPORT: Offers individual, group, family therapy for victims of domestic violence and their families; certified abuser intervention programming for batterers; accompaniment to court, police, hospital; and advocacy to help clients obtain necessary housing, food, medical care, legal assistance and employment.
5) SEXUAL ASSAULT/SEXUAL ABUSE COUNSELING/SUPPORT: Offers individual, group, and family for victims of rape or sexual abuse and their non-offending family members; medical accompaniment; and advocacy to help clients obtain necessary housing, food, medical care, legal assistance and employment.
6) RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
o COMPASS - Low-Intensity Residential Care Facility.
o ANCHOR - A long term & Intermediate Care Facility providing inpatient addictions treatment program for adults, with an individualized length of stay.
o DOCKSIDE - Recovery Housing Facility.
7) RECOVERY SUPPORT AND WELLNESS: Recovery support services provide peer-based, additional resources and supports to youth and adults who are experiencing behavioral health concerns. Support is also available for loved ones and family members.
o Beacon of Hope Recovery & Wellness Community Center, located in Lexington Park, Md is a free and open to the public recovery and wellness center for adults. Call for current operating hours.
o The Cove/DFZ Youth Recovery & Wellness Community Center, located in California, Md is free to youth ages 12-17 who are seeking a safe, sober and fun place to be. The Cove/DFZ (Drug Free Zone) has a variety of supports for youth who encounter, or are at risk to, behavioral health concerns. Call for current operating hours.
8) CHILDREN'S SERVICES AND PARENT EDUCATION PROGRAMS: Several educational and coping programs are available for children and their parents. Call to inquire about specific dates, times and offerings.
30007 Business Center Drive
30007 Business Center Drive
Agency: Walden Behavioral Health
Languages Available: Accommodations possible., Spanish
Payment Description: Sliding Scale. Call for fee information. Medical Assistance and many insurers accepted.
Intake and Eligibility: See the individual services for specific requirements.