OVERVIEW: Provides comprehensive mental health services to those with chronic mental illness. Includes intensive in-home, school & community-based and rehabilitation services; psychiatric assessment and diagnostic evaluation; individual, group, family and couples therapy and assertive community treatment.
1) ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT (ACT) PROGRAM: Provides homebound clients in-home assessment, medical intervention, case management and therapy by a team of nurses, case managers, and therapists.
2) RESIDENTIAL HOUSING PROGRAM: Provides supervised residences for mentally ill adults, with male and female clients living in separate apartments. Clients' medication and diet supervised daily and social, recreational, and work-related activities are available. Most clients also participate in the Community Rehabilitation Day Program, with other clients involved in volunteer or paid work or schooling.
3) COMMUNITY REHABILITATION DAY PROGRAM: Provides basic life skills training to chronically mentally ill clients 3-5 days a week, 9AM to 2PM. Assistance with transportation is available. Also provides training on using public transportation, job interview preparation, learning to shop for food and clothing, socialization skills, and cooking. Breakfast and lunch provided. Clients can also receive individual or group therapy.
4) SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM: Assists clients with job readiness and placement, with job coaching available on an individual basis.
5) OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CENTER PROGRAMS: Provides psychiatric evaluations; medication management; a dual diagnosis program, and individual, group, family and couples therapy. Crisis intervention services available as needed.
6) OFF SITE COUNSELING: Licensed therapists see children in the home or in school. Some do come into the clinic to see the child psychiatrist for medications.
7) PARTNERS IN RECOVERY: Offers outpatient and intensive outpatient services for individuals who have a dual diagnosis. Also provides a buprenorphine clinic.
8) CHESAPEAKE CONNECTIONS PROGRAM: Provides intensive, wrap-around services for chronically mentally ill clients. Referral process through Behavioral Health System Baltimore.
- phone: 410-366-4360 EX 6401
2225 North Charles Street
2225 North Charles Street
Agency: Mosaic Community Services
Payment Description: Medicaid (Medical Assistance/MA), Blue Cross,and self pay.
Intake and Eligibility: Persons with chronic mental illness and dual diagnosis.
- Baltimore City County
- Baltimore County
- Howard County
- Anne Arundel County